- The Data Controller for the processing of data collected through the www.propsstudio.pl is Władysław Mikołajczyk trading as WŁADYSŁAW MIKOŁAJCZYK MAMI-FOTO STUDIO entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG) kept by the minister in charge of economy, principal place of business and address for service: Osiedle Teatralne 28, 31-947 Kraków, Poland, tax identification number NIP: 6781624677, statistical number REGON: 003876320, email address: email@example.com, telephone number: +48 796 345 190, hereinafter referred to as Data Controller.
- Personal data collected by the Data Controller via the website are processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING. The Data Controller shall process a propsstudio.pl user’s personal data in the following circumstances use the contact form to send a message to the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the entrepreneur).
- TYPE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED. The user provides, in the case of contact form: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number
- PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD. Personal data submitted by Users are retained by the Data Controller for the following retention periods:
- if the lawful basis is agreement performance: personal data are stored for as long as necessary for the performance of an agreement, and thereafter until the expiry of any statutory period of prescription or limitation. Unless a specific regulation provides otherwise the limitation period is six years, whereas for claims concerning periodical performances and claims connected with conducting business activity – three years.
- if the lawful basis is consent: personal data are stored until withdrawal of consent, and thereafter until the expiry of any statutory period of prescription or limitation for claims that may be raised by the Data Controller or that may be brought against the Data Controller. Unless a specific regulation provides otherwise the limitation period is six years, whereas for claims concerning periodical performances and claims connected with conducting business activity – three years.
- The Data Controller may collect additional user information, including, in particular: a user’s computer IP address, the IP address of the internet provider, domain name, browser type, duration of a visit, operating system.
- After expressing a separate consent, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR, data may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means or making telephone calls for direct marketing purposes – in connection with art. 10 sec. 2 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services or art. 172 sec. 1 of the Act of July 16, 2004 – Telecommunications Law, including those directed as a result of profiling, provided that the User has given the appropriate consent.
- The personal data collected via the website is subject to automatic processing through profiling if the data subject has consented to such processing (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). As a result of profiling a profile is built of each data subject which enables the Data Controller to take decisions concerning Users as well as to analyse or predict their personal preferences, behaviours and attitudes.
- Submitting personal data to propsstudio.pl is voluntary.
- The Data Controller shall take all reasonable steps to protect the interests of data subjects and ensure that all data is:
- lawfully processed,
- obtained only for specified, lawful purposes, and not further processed in any manner incompatible with those purposes,
- factually correct, adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes for which it is processed; stored in a form that permits identification of the data subject, for no longer than is necessary for those purposes.
THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The personal data of the users’ is transferred to service providers used by the Data Controller when running the website, in particular to:
- host provider,
- software provider enabling business operations (e.g. accounting software),
- entities providing the mailing system,
- the software provider needed to run the website.
- The service providers referred to in point 1 of this paragraph to which personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Data Controller’s instructions as to the purposes and methods of processing this data (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods their processing (administrators).
RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION
- Every user has a right to access and/or rectify his personal data as well as the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to processing and the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Legal basis for data subjects’ rights:
- Access to personal data – Article 15 of the GDPR
- Rectification of personal data – Article 16 of the GDPR,
- Erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten) – Article 17 of the GDPR,
- Restriction of data processing – Article 18 of the GDPR,
- Data portability – Article 20 of the GDPR,
- Objection to processing – Article 21 of the GDPR,
- Withdrawal of consent to processing – Article 7 (3) of the GDPR.
- The user may exercise his rights under point 2 by sending an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any request is received in relation to a data subject’s rights, the Data Controller must comply with or refuse to act on a user’s request without delay but not later than within a month of receiving the request. However, if a request is complex or if the Data Controller receives more requests, the Data Controller may extend the time to respond by a further two months. If this is the case the Data Controller shall inform the User within one month of receiving their request and explain why the extension is necessary.
- If the data subject considers that, in connection with personal data relating to him or her, there is an infringement of the GDPR, the data subject may make a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Cookies are essential for the provision of electronic services via the website. Cookies, contain information that is necessary for the proper functioning of the website and for the statistical analysis of website traffic.
- The website uses two types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies.
- “Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end-device until they log out (leave the website).
- “Persistent” cookies remain stored on the user’s device until deleted manually or automatically after a set period of time.
- The Data Controller uses their own cookies to provide information on how individual users interact with the website. These files collect information about how users use the website, what type of website referred the user to www.propsstudio.pl, the frequency of visits and the time of each visit. This information does not register the users’ personal data and is used solely for statistical analysis of website traffic.
- The user can adjust cookie permissions via options in their browser settings. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found in the browsers’ respective settings.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES RELATED TO THE USER’S ACTIVITY IN THE WEBSITE
- The website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) of social networking sites. By displaying the website propsstudio.pl containing such a plug-in, the service user’s browser will establish a direct connection with the servers Instagram and LinkedIn.
- The content of the plug-in is forwarded by the given service provider directly to the user’s browser and integrated with the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that the user’s browser has displayed the website propsstudio.pl, even if the user does not have a profile with the given service provider or is not currently logged in to him. Such information (together with the user’s IP address) is sent by the browser directly to the server of the given service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
- If the user logs in to one of the above social networking sites, the service provider will be able to directly assign the visit to propsstudio.pl to the user’s profile on the given social networking site.
- If the user uses a given plug-in, e.g. by clicking on the “Like” button or the “Share” button, the relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of the given service provider and stored there.
- If the user does not want social networking services to assign data collected during visits to propsstudio.pl directly to his profile on a given website, he must log out of this website before visiting propsstudio.pl. The user may also completely prevent the plugins from loading on the page by using the appropriate browser extensions, e.g. blocking scripts using “NoScript”.
- The Data Controller uses remarketing tools on his website, i.e. Google Ads, this involves the use of Google LLC cookies for the Google Ads service. As part of the mechanism for managing cookie settings, the service recipient has the option to decide whether the Service Provider will be able to use Google Ads (external cookie administrator: Google LLC. Based in the USA) in relation to him.
- The Data Controller shall implement all necessary technical and organisational security measures to safeguard the data during processing ensuring a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data to be protected and, in particular, protect the data against unauthorised access, takeover, processing in violation of law, alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Data Controller shall take appropriate technical measures to safeguard the electronic personal data against unauthorised interception or modification.